How to Port Forward Sega Superstars Tennis
Sega Superstars: Tennis is Sega's Sports game released in 2008.
Sega Superstars: Tennis is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Sega Superstars: Tennis
When you are playing Sega Superstars: Tennis you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Sega Superstars: Tennis
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Sega Superstars: Tennis are as follows:
Sega Superstars: Tennis - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Sega Superstars: Tennis - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sega Superstars: Tennis - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Sega Superstars: Tennis that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Sega Superstars: Tennis - Xbox 360
- Sega Superstars: Tennis - Wii
- Sega Superstars: Tennis - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.