How to Open a Port in Your Router for Senran Kagura: Peach Ball
Senran Kagura: Peach Ball offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In most pinball games the view is from the top down of a traditional pinball arcade cabinet. They tend to be short games with very little story line, but some have a minor story component that requires the player to hit certain targets in order.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
How to Port Forward Senran Kagura: Peach Ball
When you are playing Senran Kagura: Peach Ball you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Senran Kagura: Peach Ball
The incoming ports for Senran Kagura: Peach Ball are as follows:
Senran Kagura: Peach Ball - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Senran Kagura: Peach Ball - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Senran Kagura: Peach Ball that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.