Ports To Forward for Serial Cleaner
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Serial Cleaner are as follows:
Serial Cleaner - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Serial Cleaner - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Serial Cleaner yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Serial Cleaner - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Serial Cleaner - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Serial Cleaner - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Serial Cleaner that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Serial Cleaner - Steam
- Serial Cleaner - Playstation 4
- Serial Cleaner - Switch
- Serial Cleaner - Xbox One
Serial Cleaner offers the following styles of gameplay.
- 2D games tend to be top down or side view and have flat or 3D looking objects that move around in a flat plane. Examples include Pacman and Super Mario Bros.
- In a stealth style game you use disguises, hiding, shadows, and muffled clothing to overcome enemy opponents. Frequently in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the direct approach or the quiet approach of attacking the enemy. Many stealth games are also strategy games.
- Action games are focused on physical challenges such as jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and shooting enemies. Reflexes play a large part in action game play.
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
How to Port Forward Serial Cleaner
When you are playing Serial Cleaner you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.