Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is a First Person Shooter game published by Devolver Digital released in 2010.
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Port Forward Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
When you are playing Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
The specific ports for Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter are as follows:
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter simply follow one of these links:
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Steam
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Xbox 360
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Playstation 4
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.