Forwarding Ports for Shadow Complex on Your Router.
Shadow Complex includes the following styles of gameplay.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Shadow Complex
When you are playing Shadow Complex you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Shadow Complex
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Shadow Complex are as follows:
Shadow Complex - PC
- TCP: 3478-3479,5060,5062,6250,12000-65000
- UDP: 3478-3479,5060,5062,6250,12000-65000
Shadow Complex - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Shadow Complex - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Shadow Complex - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Shadow Complex - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Shadow Complex simply follow one of these links:
- Shadow Complex - PC
- Shadow Complex - Playstation 4
- Shadow Complex - Xbox 360
- Shadow Complex - Xbox One
- Shadow Complex - Steam
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.