How to Port Forward in Your Router for Shadowgate
Shadowgate is Zojoi, Abstraction Games's Adventure game with a release date in 2014.
Since Shadowgate is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Shadowgate.
How to Port Forward Shadowgate
When you are playing Shadowgate you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Shadowgate
The specific incoming ports for Shadowgate are as follows:
Shadowgate - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Shadowgate yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Shadowgate - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Shadowgate - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Shadowgate - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Shadowgate - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shadowgate that will show you the incoming ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.