Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered is an Adventure game published by Focus Home Interactive released in 2008.
Ports To Forward for Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered
The ports that need to be forwarded for Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered are as follows:
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered simply follow one of these links:
Since Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered.
Forward Ports for Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered
When you are playing Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.