Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper is Focus Home Interactive's Adventure game released in 2009.
Since Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper.
Forward Ports for Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
When you are playing Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper Require
The ports for Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper are as follows:
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper that will show you the network ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.