Shin Megami Tensei V is a Role-Playing game published by Atlus released in 2021.
Which Ports Does Shin Megami Tensei V Require
The specific ports for Shin Megami Tensei V are as follows:
Shin Megami Tensei V - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shin Megami Tensei V that will show you the connection ports.
Shin Megami Tensei V is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Shin Megami Tensei V
When you are playing Shin Megami Tensei V you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.