Ports Required for Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair
The specific incoming ports for Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair are as follows:
Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair that will show you the connection ports.
- Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Steam
- Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Playstation 4
- Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Switch
- Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair - Xbox One
Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair
When you are playing Shinrai - Broken Beyond Dispair you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.