How to Open a Port in Your Router for Sky Force: Anniversary
Sky Force: Anniversary has the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
Port Forward Sky Force: Anniversary
When you are playing Sky Force: Anniversary you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Sky Force: Anniversary
The incoming connection ports for Sky Force: Anniversary are as follows:
Sky Force: Anniversary - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Sky Force: Anniversary - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Sky Force: Anniversary - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Sky Force: Anniversary - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sky Force: Anniversary - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sky Force: Anniversary simply follow one of these links:
- Sky Force: Anniversary - Playstation 3
- Sky Force: Anniversary - Playstation 4
- Sky Force: Anniversary - Steam
- Sky Force: Anniversary - Switch
- Sky Force: Anniversary - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.