Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is an Open-World, Tactical, Stealth, Action, and Shooter game published by Rebellion Developments released in 2019.
Ports Required for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
The ports that need to be forwarded for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered are as follows:
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - PC
- TCP: 27002
- UDP: 27001-27003, 27100
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Steam
- TCP: 27002, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27001-27003, 27015, 27031-27036, 27100
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sniper Elite V2 Remastered simply follow one of these links:
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - PC
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Steam
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Playstation 4
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Switch
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - Xbox One
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered has the following genres of gameplay.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
When you are playing Sniper Elite V2 Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.