Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed is Sega's Driving/Racing and Arcade game with a release date in 2012.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed offers the following styles of play.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
How to Port Forward Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed
When you are playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed Require
The specific ports for Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed are as follows:
Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed that will show you the incoming ports.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - PC
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - Playstation 3
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - Xbox 360
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.