Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing offers the following styles of play.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
How to Port Forward Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
When you are playing Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
The exact ports for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing are as follows:
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing simply follow one of these links:
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Playstation 3
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Wii
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Xbox 360
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.