When you play Sonic Colors: Ultimate you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Sonic Colors: Ultimate
When you are playing Sonic Colors: Ultimate you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Sonic Colors: Ultimate Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Sonic Colors: Ultimate are as follows:
Sonic Colors: Ultimate - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Sonic Colors: Ultimate - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Sonic Colors: Ultimate - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sonic Colors: Ultimate - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sonic Colors: Ultimate yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sonic Colors: Ultimate simply follow one of these links:
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate - Xbox One
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate - Playstation 4
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.