Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Dragon Ball: FighterZ
Dragon Ball: FighterZ is a Fighting game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment released in 2018.
Since Dragon Ball: FighterZ is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Dragon Ball: FighterZ
When you are playing Dragon Ball: FighterZ you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Dragon Ball: FighterZ
The exact ports for Dragon Ball: FighterZ are as follows:
Dragon Ball: FighterZ - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dragon Ball: FighterZ - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dragon Ball: FighterZ - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Dragon Ball: FighterZ - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Ball: FighterZ that will show you the ports.
- Dragon Ball: FighterZ - PC
- Dragon Ball: FighterZ - Playstation 4
- Dragon Ball: FighterZ - Xbox One
- Dragon Ball: FighterZ - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.