Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow is Ubisoft's Stealth game with a release date in 2004.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow is a stealth style of game. In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Port Forward Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
When you are playing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow are as follows:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow - PC
- TCP: 40000-43000
- UDP: 7776, 8888, 44000, 45000-45001
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.