SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge has the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
When you are playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
The incoming connection ports for SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge are as follows:
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge that will show you the required incoming ports.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - Playstation 3
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - Wii
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.