How to Port Forward SpongeBob's Truth or Square in Your Router
SpongeBob's Truth or Square offers the following styles of play.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward SpongeBob's Truth or Square
When you are playing SpongeBob's Truth or Square you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does SpongeBob's Truth or Square Require
The network ports for SpongeBob's Truth or Square are as follows:
SpongeBob's Truth or Square - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
SpongeBob's Truth or Square - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for SpongeBob's Truth or Square that will show you the incoming connection ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.