Spyro Reignited Trilogy is an Adventure and Platformer game published by Activision released in 2018.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy includes the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Spyro Reignited Trilogy
When you are playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Spyro Reignited Trilogy
The exact ports for Spyro Reignited Trilogy are as follows:
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Spyro Reignited Trilogy simply follow one of these links:
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Xbox One
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Playstation 4
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Steam
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.