Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order
Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Forward Ports for Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order
When you are playing Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order Require
The required incoming ports for Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order are as follows:
Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order simply follow one of these links:
- Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order - Playstation 4
- Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order - Xbox One
- Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.