Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
Port Forward Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
When you are playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy Require
The necessary ports for Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy are as follows:
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - PC
- UDP: 28060-28062,28070-28071
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036,28060-28062,28070-28071
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy that will show you the ports.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - PC
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - Steam
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - Playstation 4
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.