How to Port Forward Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II in Your Router
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
When you are playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
The incoming connection ports for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are as follows:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II simply follow one of these links:
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - PC
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Playstation 3
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Xbox 360
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.