Starlink: Battle for Atlas has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward Starlink: Battle for Atlas
When you are playing Starlink: Battle for Atlas you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Starlink: Battle for Atlas
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Starlink: Battle for Atlas are as follows:
Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Starlink: Battle for Atlas - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Starlink: Battle for Atlas that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Playstation 4
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Switch
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Xbox One
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - PC
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - Steam
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.