SteamWorld Dig 2 includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward SteamWorld Dig 2
When you are playing SteamWorld Dig 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for SteamWorld Dig 2
The incoming connection ports for SteamWorld Dig 2 are as follows:
SteamWorld Dig 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for SteamWorld Dig 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
SteamWorld Dig 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
SteamWorld Dig 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
SteamWorld Dig 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
SteamWorld Dig 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for SteamWorld Dig 2 that will show you the network ports.
- SteamWorld Dig 2 - Playstation 4
- SteamWorld Dig 2 - Switch
- SteamWorld Dig 2 - Xbox One
- SteamWorld Dig 2 - Steam
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.