Port Forwarding on Your Router for SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Card games are usually a top down view of a gaming table and can be either single or multiplayer. Examples include poker, Magic the Gathering, and solitaire.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
How to Port Forward SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
When you are playing SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
The specific ports for SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech are as follows:
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.