Steins;Gate 0 has the following genres of gameplay.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Port Forward Steins;Gate 0
When you are playing Steins;Gate 0 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Steins;Gate 0
The exact ports for Steins;Gate 0 are as follows:
Steins;Gate 0 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Steins;Gate 0 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Steins;Gate 0 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Steins;Gate 0 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Steins;Gate 0 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Steins;Gate 0 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Steins;Gate 0 simply follow one of these links:
- Steins;Gate 0 - Playstation 3
- Steins;Gate 0 - Playstation 4
- Steins;Gate 0 - Xbox One
- Steins;Gate 0 - Steam
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.