How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Steins;Gate: Elite
Steins;Gate: Elite has the following styles of gameplay.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Forward Ports for Steins;Gate: Elite
When you are playing Steins;Gate: Elite you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Steins;Gate: Elite
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Steins;Gate: Elite are as follows:
Steins;Gate: Elite - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Steins;Gate: Elite - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Steins;Gate: Elite - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Steins;Gate: Elite simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.