Which Ports Does STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator are as follows:
STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Steam
- STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Playstation 4
- STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Switch
- STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator - Xbox One
When you play STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
How to Port Forward STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator
When you are playing STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.