Strat-O-Matic Basketball includes the following styles of play.
How to Port Forward Strat-O-Matic Basketball
When you are playing Strat-O-Matic Basketball you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Strat-O-Matic Basketball
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Strat-O-Matic Basketball are as follows:
Strat-O-Matic Basketball - PC
- TCP: 6501
- UDP: 6501
We have guides that are custom tailored for Strat-O-Matic Basketball that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.