How to Port Forward Strider (2014) in Your Router
Strider (2014) offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Strider (2014)
When you are playing Strider (2014) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Strider (2014)
The ports for Strider (2014) are as follows:
Strider (2014) - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Strider (2014) - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Strider (2014) - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Strider (2014) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Strider (2014) - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Strider (2014) that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Strider (2014) - PC
- Strider (2014) - Playstation 3
- Strider (2014) - Playstation 4
- Strider (2014) - Xbox 360
- Strider (2014) - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.