Which Ports Does Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings are as follows:
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings that will show you the specific ports.
- Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Steam
- Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Xbox One
- Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Playstation 3
- Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - Playstation 4
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings includes the following styles of play.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Forward Ports for Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
When you are playing Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.