Ports To Forward for Super Mega Baseball
The required incoming ports for Super Mega Baseball are as follows:
Super Mega Baseball - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Super Mega Baseball - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Super Mega Baseball that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
Super Mega Baseball includes the following styles of play.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
How to Port Forward Super Mega Baseball
When you are playing Super Mega Baseball you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.