Super Rub a Dub is Sumo Digital's Arcade game with a release date in 2007.
Super Rub a Dub is an arcade style of game, which means that it is fast paced and meant for short gaming sessions, much like classic arcade cabinets. Most arcade games do not have a deep story line but are instead based on the player having a limited number of lives. When you run out lives it's game over. Super Rub a Dub is probably good for short gaming sessions when you do not want to get too deeply involved with a game.
Forward Ports for Super Rub a Dub
When you are playing Super Rub a Dub you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Super Rub a Dub Require
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Super Rub a Dub are as follows:
Super Rub a Dub - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Super Rub a Dub that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.