The ports that need to be forwarded for a SVAT CLEARVU3 are listed here:
SVAT CLEARVU3 - PC
- TCP: 80, 2000
- UDP: 80, 2000
Forward Ports for a SVAT CLEARVU3
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use a SVAT CLEARVU3. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to a SVAT CLEARVU3.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your camera.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for a SVAT CLEARVU3
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your camera into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a SVAT CLEARVU3 in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a SVAT CLEARVU3:
List of Routers - Customized for SVAT CLEARVU3
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for a SVAT CLEARVU3.