Tacoma is an Adventure game published by Fullbright released in 2017.
Since Tacoma is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Tacoma.
How to Port Forward Tacoma
When you are playing Tacoma you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Tacoma Require
The connection ports for Tacoma are as follows:
Tacoma - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Tacoma - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Tacoma yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tacoma simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.