Team Sonic Racing is an Arcade, Driving/Racing, and Action game published by Sega released in 2019.
Ports To Forward for Team Sonic Racing
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Team Sonic Racing are as follows:
Team Sonic Racing - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Team Sonic Racing - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Team Sonic Racing - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Team Sonic Racing - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Team Sonic Racing that will show you the ports.
- Team Sonic Racing - Steam
- Team Sonic Racing - Playstation 4
- Team Sonic Racing - Switch
- Team Sonic Racing - Xbox One
Team Sonic Racing includes the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Port Forward Team Sonic Racing
When you are playing Team Sonic Racing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.