Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Team Sonic Racing
Team Sonic Racing has the following styles of gameplay.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
Port Forward Team Sonic Racing
When you are playing Team Sonic Racing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Team Sonic Racing
The required incoming ports for Team Sonic Racing are as follows:
Team Sonic Racing - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Team Sonic Racing - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Team Sonic Racing - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Team Sonic Racing - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Team Sonic Racing simply follow one of these links:
- Team Sonic Racing - Playstation 4
- Team Sonic Racing - Steam
- Team Sonic Racing - Switch
- Team Sonic Racing - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.