Opening Ports for Tennis World Tour 2 using Your Router
Tennis World Tour 2 offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Tennis World Tour 2
When you are playing Tennis World Tour 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Tennis World Tour 2
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Tennis World Tour 2 are as follows:
Tennis World Tour 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Tennis World Tour 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Tennis World Tour 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Tennis World Tour 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Tennis World Tour 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Tennis World Tour 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tennis World Tour 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Tennis World Tour 2 - Playstation 4
- Tennis World Tour 2 - Steam
- Tennis World Tour 2 - Switch
- Tennis World Tour 2 - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.