Teslagrad is a 2D, Adventure, Puzzle, and Platformer game published by Rain Games, Soedesco released in 2013.
Teslagrad offers the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Teslagrad
When you are playing Teslagrad you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Teslagrad Require
The exact ports for Teslagrad are as follows:
Teslagrad - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Teslagrad yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Teslagrad - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Teslagrad - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Teslagrad - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Teslagrad - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Teslagrad - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Teslagrad that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Teslagrad - Steam
- Teslagrad - Playstation 3
- Teslagrad - Playstation 4
- Teslagrad - Xbox One
- Teslagrad - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.