Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends is Rombax Games's Driving/Racing game released in 2012.
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
How to Port Forward Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends
When you are playing Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends Require
The network ports for Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends are as follows:
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends simply follow one of these links:
- Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - PC
- Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - Playstation 3
- Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.