Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a Driving/Racing game published by Atari released in 2011.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
How to Port Forward Test Drive Unlimited 2
When you are playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Test Drive Unlimited 2
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Test Drive Unlimited 2 are as follows:
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - PC
- TCP: 3478, 8889
- UDP: 3478, 8889
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Test Drive Unlimited 2 that will show you the ports.
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 - PC
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Xbox 360
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.