Test Drive Unlimited is Atari's Driving/Racing game with a release date in 2006.
When you play Test Drive Unlimited you will experience the following styles of play.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- MMO stands for Massively Multiplayer Online game. MMO's are huge open worlds where large numbers of people play at the same time. The focus highly on character development and progression, as well as loot collection and grouping together.
Port Forward Test Drive Unlimited
When you are playing Test Drive Unlimited you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Test Drive Unlimited Require
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for Test Drive Unlimited are as follows:
Test Drive Unlimited - PC
- TCP: 6667, 9961, 17475, 27000-30000
- UDP: 8880-8890, 9961, 17475, 27000-30000
Test Drive Unlimited - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Test Drive Unlimited simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.