The Alliance Alive HD Remastered is a Role-Playing game published by FuRyu Corporation, NIS America released in 2019.
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for The Alliance Alive HD Remastered
When you are playing The Alliance Alive HD Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Alliance Alive HD Remastered
The ports that need to be forwarded for The Alliance Alive HD Remastered are as follows:
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Alliance Alive HD Remastered that will show you the specific ports.
- The Alliance Alive HD Remastered - Playstation 4
- The Alliance Alive HD Remastered - Steam
- The Alliance Alive HD Remastered - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.