The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep is a Role-Playing, First-Person, Turn-Based, and Puzzle game published by inXile Entertainment released in 2018.
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep has the following styles of gameplay.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
How to Port Forward The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep
When you are playing The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep
The incoming ports for The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep are as follows:
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep that will show you the specific ports.
- The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Playstation 4
- The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Xbox One
- The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Steam
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.