Ports Required for The Binding of Isaac
The incoming connection ports for The Binding of Isaac are as follows:
The Binding of Isaac - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Binding of Isaac - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Binding of Isaac yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Binding of Isaac that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
The Binding of Isaac has the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward The Binding of Isaac
When you are playing The Binding of Isaac you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.