The Bradwell Conspiracy is an Adventure game published by Bossa Studios released in 2019.
Since The Bradwell Conspiracy is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing The Bradwell Conspiracy.
Port Forward The Bradwell Conspiracy
When you are playing The Bradwell Conspiracy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Bradwell Conspiracy Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Bradwell Conspiracy are as follows:
The Bradwell Conspiracy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Bradwell Conspiracy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Bradwell Conspiracy - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Bradwell Conspiracy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Bradwell Conspiracy simply follow one of these links:
- The Bradwell Conspiracy - Playstation 4
- The Bradwell Conspiracy - Steam
- The Bradwell Conspiracy - Switch
- The Bradwell Conspiracy - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.