Ports To Forward for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
The necessary ports for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope are as follows:
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope that will show you the ports.
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Steam
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Playstation 4
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Xbox One
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
How to Port Forward The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
When you are playing The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.