Create a Port Forward for The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan in your Router
The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
When you are playing The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan are as follows:
The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan simply follow one of these links:
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Playstation 4
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Steam
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.