The First Tree is David Wehle's Adventure game released in 2017.
Since The First Tree is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing The First Tree.
How to Port Forward The First Tree
When you are playing The First Tree you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The First Tree
The incoming connection ports for The First Tree are as follows:
The First Tree - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The First Tree - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The First Tree - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The First Tree - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The First Tree - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The First Tree yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The First Tree simply follow one of these links:
- The First Tree - Playstation 4
- The First Tree - Steam
- The First Tree - Switch
- The First Tree - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.