How to Forward Ports in Your Router for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Forward Ports for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
When you are playing The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The network ports for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing are as follows:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Steam
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Xbox One
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Playstation 4
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.